Thursday, October 20, 2011

Guess What? We are still waiting!


We are at the point now where we are going to have to move to another house while we build.  We need more space, a pool, and air conditioning.  Cannot go a summer without those thing, plus I am ready for my mother to come over for her 3 to 6 month stay.  In addition, my sister, Haven, is coming over for Christmas; well I hope she is coming.

This wonderful little house we call the “Tree house” has served its purpose but Kate needs a place where she can play with her toys, I need air-conditioning and Jake’s needs a place he can hide from us!  However, most of all we want to get off this extremely busy road.  The noise from the cars hooning up and down the street is preventing us from having a good night sleep.  

Thanks to the good Lord, I am hoping to secure a rental house by next week.  If so, I will share with you a story on how He works in the most mysterious way!

No comments:

Post a Comment